Our specialty is offering solutions in:
We execute projects that involve FEED and conceptual, basic, and detail engineering. Our company is proficient in gathering and updating information for oil production and refining, petrochemical, and electricity generation & distribution facilities. We excel in project planning, management, administration and control, procurement of materials and equipment, and construction management. We provide design, construction, start-up, and technical support for industrial facilities.
Our Company is capable of providing a single professional and entire project teams at a client facility for short term assignments and/or long term assignments. AEC has the ability to easily adapt professional personnel needs to fit the evolving requirements of large, complex projects.
Some projects entirely developed or supported by Americas Energy Company, Inc and its affiliated companies:
- Conceptual design and FEED for the proposed LPG import, storage and break-bulk facility. Pengerang Independent Deepwater Petroleum Terminal. Malaysia.
- Basic Feed and Detail Design Engineering for Gas Gathering Station (CBM). Great Eastern Energy Corporation. India.
- Supporting Processes Unlimited in Mechanical Engineering. Several Projects.
- KOC 120 MBOPD Early Production Facility (EPF). Processes Unlimited International. Kuwait.
- Supporting Foster Wheeler in Civil Engineering and Cost Estimation. Several Projects.
- Supporting KBR in Planning and Control. Several Projects.
- Supporting ABB LUMMUS in Process Engineering. Several Projects.
- Supporting FMC Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. Several Projects.
- Cadastral Study of the “Area D Valle de la Pascua – Zaraza Interstate”, 104 Km of Class A Highway”.
- Puerto La Cruz Refinery - Process Optimization Project: Bottlenecking analysis, Heat and Material Mass balance, Process flow diagrams, Process description, Operation Philosophy, and Equipment data sheet update.
- PDVSA CRP - Debottlenecking Project: The project consisted in increasing capacity of a Hydrotreater Unit.
- Puerto La Cruz Refinery - Conceptual Process Design: Several conceptual process designs and bottlenecking analysis. The projects included work on Delay Coker unit (DCU & PG-1), Hydrotreater unit (HDT), Amine Regenerator unit, Sour Water Stripping units (SWS), Treatment’s Systems, and Evaluation and Outburst of Process Units.
- El Palito Refinery - Process Optimization: Various projects developed on debottlenecking analysis, basic and detail engineering, and supervising construction.
- Mass Balance at Central Process Facility “COA-Amana Operative Center.” Venezuela.
- Mass Balance at Central Process Facility “COT- Tejero Operative Center.” Venezuela.
- Design and Construction of Facilities in Surface of Wells Injectors of High Pressure (Furrial 71). Venezuela.
- Design and Construction of Facilities in Surface of Wells Injectors of High Pressure (Furrial 72). Venezuela.
- Basic and Detail Engineering for the Gas Pipeline System at Campo Uracoa, in Temblador, Monagas.
- Evaluation of the Fire Protection Systems at Travieso Tanks Farm.
- Expansion and Improvement of Station of Discharge LED-13.
- Increase of Gas Compression and Injection Capacity at the Orocual Field by 60 MM cfd.
- Adjustment of Construction at Muri and EMCO Carito Flow Stations.
- Installation of Amine Pilot Plants at Muscar.
- Morichal Field: Increasing Storage Oil and Dehydration Capacity.
- Support to Engineering and Construction Management, PDVSA Maturin and Punta de Mata.
- Increase in Dehydration and Storage Capacity in PTO.
- Detail Engineering projects at Punta de Mata Oil Field.
- Control of BTEX Emissions at the Muscar Complex.
- Evaluation of the Depressurization System at Muscar Complex.
- Disposition of Pilon Crude by Troncal 54, Phase I and Phase II, Conceptual, basic and detailed Engineering.
- Design of Electrical Transmission Line of 115 KV from Jusepín Field to Manifold 5 .
- New Mechanical Adjustment for Deflection Process Sources and Facilities for Deflection of Return to Flare of FMT Gas Pipeline.
- Centralization of the Asphaltene Dispersing Chemistry Injection Package at Multiple I.
- Fire Detection and Firefighting System at Jusepín Field.
- Increase of Capacity of the Orocual – 1 Dehydration Plant.
- Well Automation and Electrical Submersible Pump Facilities.
- Detail Engineering Projects at Punta de Mata Oil Field, PDVSA.
- Technical Assistance for the Execution of Projects Associated to Social Investment program, disposition of assets and real estate management.